Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am starting my own concrete business any advice?

I know the means and method part of it what I don't know is the how to get leads or find where the work is right now. I know the economy is in the tank but I know there is work out thereI am starting my own concrete business any advice?
Pay $10 at the Secretary of States Office to buy a Trade Name. Pay Yahoo or Godaddy to buy a domain name. Start your own website with the name and type of business in the first line. Register at www.google.com/local/add ( i don't work for them) . Anyone do\ing a search will have your business come up first if they enter your city name.


Then tell everyone you know about the business. Even visit realty offices and ask other concrete companies if you can handle their overflow.I am starting my own concrete business any advice?
A good link with contractors and construction companies is the need.
  • spots
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment