Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just getting my business going need your advice on business cards?

my company name is fashion avenue. I'm a wholesaler- dealer. I sale handbags, sunglasses, jeans and jewelry. I my looking for a good catchy punch line to put on my cards.


This is what I have so far.


accessorize yourself in style.


I need your input on this ???


I鈥檓 also trying to get ideas for a log. Let me know if you have any good ideas





Thanks for your timeJust getting my business going need your advice on business cards?
This may sound a little silly but watch morning news TV shows about fashion, dressing properly, or shopping. Here in Colorado they have something on one of the local TV stations talking about what to do locally.





The reason I say look for something like this is to pick up the the terms they use and the points they make. Sometimes shows like the ';Today Show'; or other prime TV programs have the same thing.





Another idea is to go to Barns %26amp; Noble or some other book store and look at the current fashion magazines. Get a flavor of their speech and presentation. They may use terms line ';Modernize and Assorize!'; or ';Looking like a million dollars on a shoe string budget.'; From there you can let your imagination take over.





Also look at the accent colors used in the magazines for their advertisements and commentary. Keep the apearance of your business card up to date. After all, you are in a very visible industry.
  • spots
  • your cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment