Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Would like advice on starting a business, chocolate tea pots? What do you think?

With all the doom and gloom going around, I need some advice on starting a business to make some extra money. I came up with the idea of making tea pots from chocolate, you know maybe a few different flavours, dark chocolate, cream chocolate, nuts,no nuts etc. What do you think, would it be doable?Would like advice on starting a business, chocolate tea pots? What do you think?
Anything made from chocolate would sell! I hope you mean a pot to hold iced tea and not something that would make it melt. Oh well, since its chocolate people would just eat the pot no matter what your original intention was for the product.Would like advice on starting a business, chocolate tea pots? What do you think?
That is an adorable idea!!

Report Abuse



I'm running a small business making chocolate fireguards, they're proving to be very popular, but I expect sales will drop during the summer season. I've been thinking about branching out for a while, my plan was to relocate to Greenland to sell fridges to the Eskimos, but I do like your teapot idea. Give me a call.
The only bad thing is someone would actually put hot tea in it and it would melt and they would get a cocksuckin lawyer and sue you for 2.4 million dollars so i would make like chocalate dildos and ******* that way nobody would complain to much.
I think there would actually be a market for that as a cute joke-y present.

No comments:

Post a Comment