Wednesday, November 23, 2011

16 year old looking for a career in business/finance need advice?

I really want to get a job as a loan officer once I graduate from High School. What are some other career choices that would go great for me since I like dealing with money, business, sales, commisions?





So far I have looked into stock broker, real estate agent, loan officer, investment officer. They all provide the potiental for 5 figures to 7 figures income.





what are some other choices that will go good for me?16 year old looking for a career in business/finance need advice?
Go to college, you wont be making anything over $30k if you dont get your butt in school with at least a bachelors in business, more than likely you will need a masters in business administration, accounting or finance.16 year old looking for a career in business/finance need advice?
obviously college first and choosing the right major is important but afterward I'd suggest banking to get a feel for a little bit of everything and then make a decision with experience

No comments:

Post a Comment