Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I want to start my own business. Anyone got any advice?

I have no idea what form the business will take but I'm determined to do it.





Has anyone on here started their own business and got any advice?





I don't have much money but I am determined to make it work.





ThanksI want to start my own business. Anyone got any advice?
IF you are in the UK, or europe look at www.this-is-the.biz I am building a good business even in this downturn.I want to start my own business. Anyone got any advice?
Become an investor if you have liitle to start with. At least that way if you make enough money you can use it to start a real big business of your choice. I'd personally reccommend the internet as mine as the internet has immense business opportunity and is basically a virtual gold mine.





Anyway. Good luck!
As you don't have a big budget, maybe you should


consider staring something online where a big capital


outlay is not necessary.





You should learn something about internet marketing


first. There are plenty of free guides to get you started


before you spend any money. Most newbies promote


some affiliate programs at first. This does not cost


much and it will help get an overall insight into how


making money on the internet works.
Hi Paul





Have you looked into network marketing? It's a fantastic way to start your own business with little investment and no risk. I started my business for æ‹¢120! And its been going strong for over 3 years. You can find out more about network marketing and which companies can offer you this opportunity at www.comparextraincome.com
Up until recently I was a self employed Mortgage Broker. I have been so effected by the economy that I had to look for something else.





I now have my own business which helps people save money.





http://www.utilitywarehouse.biz/index2.taf?exref=D75171





It costs a couple of hundred to set up, which you can easily get back within 3 months and it can set you up for life if you work hard at it. This is because it carries on building even when you decide you want to retire.





You can do it on a part time basis or whatever you choose.





This is now my full time job and I am doing very well out of it. I intend on retiring in 5 years time which will make me 33 years old. Not many can say that!





Anyone can do this, no experience as you get all the free training you need and if you are interested you get me to help you all the way too!
Your question is very vague and open to a lot of answers. There's many things to think of before starting a business.





What type of business is it? What will you be selling? What's the structure? What's your exit strategy?





Try to be more specific and then perhaps you'll get some decent answers instead of the flood of 'Make $400000 a day' ads, which will spring up all over this question.
in this current finacial climate i would say no


look around you so many samll and large business are going to the wall


do all your market research now and spend time on it


then when the market picks up then look at it again


its hard work,


you have to put the hours in your family life and social life suffer, if your dedicated you can pull it off


stay on the right side of the tax man or it will bite you in the ***


if you can get over your first year of trading that is the first landmark


employing people is a nightmare, unreliable and costly





best of luck
Hi,,


I think you can open a store lots in the downtown..Maybe this is suggest you can refer to the following..Because I know a shop sell shoes or clothes is the cheapest online....I had been to wholesale nike air shoes only pay for $23...Are you think so this price is the cheapest online?Perhaps you get more profits.Make a lot of money to a little money to make your life more exciting


The website is ';www.lagogoing.com';
what ever you decide make sure the business is rock solid and fills a major need if you cannot answer these questions then the business will not last. if you want you can email me. I will give you my website and you can tell me what yp think
Travel is a fun business that can be done from home and it can also be shared with family and friends.





http://amazingtoursandtravel.paradisenet鈥?/a>
Have a plan and know your market and work long hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment