Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Has anyone any good advice on promoting my mobile hairdressing business?

I am back to my hairdressing in September when my little one starts school. I used to have a great round and gave up to have my daughter. I have kept my hand in and am busy with friends and family,these dont pay the bills though as are all freebies or favours, Any good ideas on me getting clients . Im a bit worried about putting a flier around as it looks desperate....help


HelenHas anyone any good advice on promoting my mobile hairdressing business?
It's a terrific idea. The best way is word of mouth actually.


I would create a card with your info, and an introductory discount. Give them to your clients, and tell them to share them with people they know. When a new client is referred to you by one of your existing clients, reward that client with a discount.





Also, stop giving free-bee's. maybe to your boyfriend or those who you are indebted to, but by doing that your promoting the fact your unprofessional. You have a talent and a skill. You wouldn't expect your plumber friend to spend an hour installing a new sink would you? If he was kind, perhaps he would discount, but a professional wouldn't do it for free.Has anyone any good advice on promoting my mobile hairdressing business?
nothing is wrong with handing out fliers as long as you hand them out to the right places. Go to banquet halls where they hold weddings sand events, tanning salons, nail salons, and cosmetic surgeon offices for starts. Get online for women meet ups in your area as well. You might ant to consider offering seminars to womens clubs, organizations also to pump up the clientele
鈾?Ad in the local paper, maybe. Also, if you do hand out, mail, or put up fliers, one suggestion would be to have a coupon on there, for XXX amount off. People are looking for deals right now.
Create a website and premote your products and findings also takle some photos of ytour styles and [ut them on your site. Domains cost about 1.50-5.50 a year so there are very cheap.
Create a website and premote your products and findings also takle some photos of ytour styles and [ut them on your site. Domains cost about 1.50-5.50 a year so there are very cheap.
get hair models and put a portfolio together and if you have enough money do a commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment