Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Need a '; business capable '; Verizon cellphone - advice / opinions?

I am starting a new job on Tuesday. It requires me to set and conduct my own sales appointments at local businesses. I will be needing either a PDA / smartphone, or a PDA. What Verizon phone is a good combo of phone / PDA? Not just the most expensive, but the most useable and user friendly. I know they have TONS of choices, I just don't have any personal experience with them. Any advice / opinions would be great.Need a '; business capable '; Verizon cellphone - advice / opinions?
I had the Audiovox pocket pc vx6700, a neat phone but it was slow. It did do everything though and still browsed the web. It also synced with outlook express to keep my appointments. They also did just come out with a Blackberry phone that will also work outside of the US. Depending on your work travel you may want to consider that as you'll be able to make calls from anywhere.Need a '; business capable '; Verizon cellphone - advice / opinions?
I prefer (and own) the Palm Treo 700p with Verizon service. Unlike the Blackberrys, you can download and add third-party software such as databases.
  • cosmetic products
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment