Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Legal advice for slander of my business?

I am a wedding photographer. Someone is slamming my name and business on ask yahoo and other sites. The info is false, which I can prove . What can I do she is ruining my reputation? Do I have legal action?Legal advice for slander of my business?
ah so you are the guy!





I blasted her here a couple of time I think.





hire a local attorney to send a cease and desist letter. That should take care of it at pretty low cost.Legal advice for slander of my business?
Absolutely - IF you can prove where the slander is coming from and that the comments are false. If you feel that it is affecting your livelyhood then contact an attorney for a FREE consultation and proceed if needed. A sternly worded letter asking them to cease and desist the slander sent via certified mail is in order, and state in the letter that you will hold them responsible for damages if all the slander is not immediately removed from xyz sites. Good luck.
You technically could sue for libel. However you need to prove how their comments have harmed you financially.
  • cosmetic products
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment