Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anyone have Real advice for using a 25,00$ loan for college or starting a business or investing in a business?

I am not sure what to do here with the job market looking so bleak. I have been looking for all kinds of employment and there really is not much out there to make a living to raise a family at, without a Bachelors degree at the least. I have seen that starting your own business is a crap shoot too. I was hoping there might be someone with some expertise in this area. No MLM offers though please.Anyone have Real advice for using a 25,00$ loan for college or starting a business or investing in a business?
i am an expert in guiding people in starting businesses. I am also


200% ANTI MLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.





I am a biz teacher,consultant





while I wait for your response; visit any web site that has


free business plan templates and download one. Send me


the first 3 pages that mirror what you want to do in any biz


of your own.





I will guide you free for 1 hour spread over 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment