Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Any small business/restaurant owners willing to share some advice?

I am a college student starting a business. I am looking for local companies to advertise in the area...





I am wondering if you would be willing to share some advice -- what are you looking for in an advertisement, and what would make you buy? Also, any tips that you have used in the past.





I would love to email you about this, so please let me know if this is possible.





Thanks so much!Any small business/restaurant owners willing to share some advice?
My friend Nikki Leigh wrote the #1 book in America on Restaurant management. Just google her name. Find her, she'll tell you where to get it - she is very nice and will talk to you.Any small business/restaurant owners willing to share some advice?
There are so many different people that hit us up for advertising that we only stick with the large well known ones.





I can't tell you how many startups have approached us and haven;t been around for long.





It is going to be tough for you, the odds are against you but all of the successful ones started off just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment