Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm creating a purchase order for my new business and would like advice on the best FONT to use.?

I want it to look professional, and there are so many font styles it's overwhelming. Anyone familiar with form building? Tell me the best looking font to use. ThanksI'm creating a purchase order for my new business and would like advice on the best FONT to use.?
Nothing wrong with good old Helvetica.I'm creating a purchase order for my new business and would like advice on the best FONT to use.?
It all depends what you are selling. Look at other companies and see what they do. Hold the card a long way away from you. Can you still read your chosen font. - and keep it simple. The less detail you give the better.


Colour is very important as well - and that depends on what you are selling.


The regal colours and fonts ie purples,golds, silver, maroons etc. and swirling fonts are for high class professionals.


Primary colours with bold clear fonts for children etc....
Whatever anyone says, DO NOT USE COMIC SANS. If you have a form in comic sans, it is like having a clown walk in the room and read it in a sarcastic voice interrupted by farting and honking sounds.





Times New Roman is like having a nice Englishman walk in and pleasantly read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment