Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice for business networking cards?

I'm interested in creating networking cards to help advance my career but I feel slightly uncomfortable putting my home address on them. At the same time, I feel as though putting a P.O. Box address on them may send the wrong message. I don't want to come off as shady. Is my address that important? Or can I omit it?





Thank you.Advice for business networking cards?
Take it off. Most transactions and correspondence is done electronically. Put an email, website, and mobile number on there with some clever artwork. That should be sufficient. No one needs to know where you live.





Plus... if you move, you won't have to reorder new cards!Advice for business networking cards?
I would agree. Don't put a physical address. Include your email address and your username for any social media outlets you are a member of like: Twitter, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn.





Best of luck,


Melyssa of Targeted Positioning


www.TPResumes.com - Get Noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment