Sunday, August 22, 2010

I would like to enter the property market as business venture any advice?

I would like to purchase some cheap property to renovate and sell to see if I can make a profit from it and if so continue to do it as a living.I would like to enter the property market as business venture any advice?
With business you still have to pay this tax %26amp; that tax, but ih you get a house its an investment without tax, buy %26amp; sell your gross profit is your net, but if you want more value then ofcourse you need to give a facelift with the property.





You can still buy a property any price use 7.5k as deposit, I just invested money on a beautiful house, don鈥檛 have to earn big money to buy a big house, just 7.5k deposit and earning around15k per annum, i have a small bar in my house playing room too, call richard on uk property invest on 01214525600 tell him I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment