Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to start up a house cleaning business. Anyone know of good sites to check out for advice on starting?

Want to do this right, so just looking for any tips or ideas to help my business thrive. Thanks in advance for any help.I want to start up a house cleaning business. Anyone know of good sites to check out for advice on starting?
Try getting a Dummies book. Their always so down to earth and have awesome tips.





Heres a link to Dummies books for small businesses.





You can get the books really cheap on Ebay. Other then that just visit a Borders :)





http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/Section/鈥?/a>I want to start up a house cleaning business. Anyone know of good sites to check out for advice on starting?
yest there is a good website for that at http://housecleaning.cleanuptheprofit.co鈥?/a>
Well, I dont know but if you do start your own bussines. My company makes bussiness cards if you need some. Just e-mail us at mauriciosaenz31@yahoo.com or same name but hotmail! We will be waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment