Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to expand my home business but I have bad credit. Does anyone have any advice on getting a loan?

I've been operating a small business offering administrative support to entrepreneurs and other small business owners. I am ready to launch my business to the next level by attaining office space and a more professional image. However, because of my credit I am unable to get a loan from anywhere. I've tried numerous places even online and still nothing. I have two small children so I am not really in a position to save. I currently work out of my home office but I want to market to more possible clients but I really need a more professional look. HELP!!!!!I want to expand my home business but I have bad credit. Does anyone have any advice on getting a loan?
There are plenty of places that offer quick loans for people with bad credit with no-hassle applications and easy requirements.





Some of these lenders even offer 1 minute approvals, and have both secured and unsecured loans, depending on your need and situation. Check the page listed below, it has information and bad credit lenders listed off and on.





http://www.axalda.info/bad-credit-loans.鈥?/a>I want to expand my home business but I have bad credit. Does anyone have any advice on getting a loan?
check this small buisness with very low capital


vcollins1.qhealthzone.com
The only things I can think of are using credit cards (not a good idea though), borrowing from family and friends (I wouldn't really recommend this one either), asking for sponsorships from other local businesses....maybe you help them out with their business and they help you in some way, or you offer to promote their business and in turn they give you funds? And my last idea is that maybe you could start another home based business to give you some extra cash to use. I actually work from home, so I could help you with that idea. That is what I am doing to help to fund my new business. I commend you for wanting to expand upon your business! = )
if you do not have 1 years operating cash in the bank your not ready to open new office. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment