Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Please advice on how to become an Application/ Business Consultant?

I am a graduate and would like to choose Application or Business consultant as my professional carrer. Can someone tell me how and what should I do? Is there any specific program that I need to attain or degree that I need?Please advice on how to become an Application/ Business Consultant?
All you need at this point is some sort of expertise. If you came out of school with hard, marketable skills (programming, accounting, etc.), then you may have a shot at getting hired directly into a consulting firm. If you lack concrete skills and knowledge, then just get some sort of operational job in a company that interests you. In that job, learn as much as you can. See if the company will provide training, or pay for licenses and certifications. Eventually, after several years of developing your skills and knowledge, you can then become an actual consultant, whether for a firm or independent.Please advice on how to become an Application/ Business Consultant?
The term applicaton consultant refers to computers and software ONLY. Business consultants do both IT consulting


[which hardware is best, what programs exist to solve what


types of problems] and business consultants also know about


marketing, HR, law and a lot more.





There are few good business consultants because it


is such a complex field. I am one. I hope you become one too.





A good biz consultant can fix or guide to repair, any biz within 1-2 weeks!





I have helped 165,000 people on their business concerns, so far!





thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment