Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a Manager for a new Dog grooming business and I was just wanting advice on getting new business?

What would draw your attention to come to a new groom shop? Anything helps! Thanks a lot!I am a Manager for a new Dog grooming business and I was just wanting advice on getting new business?
tell people you hand strip border terriers i have one and find it hard to find a groomer who dose thisI am a Manager for a new Dog grooming business and I was just wanting advice on getting new business?
my dog has allergies and I'm supposed to bathe him a lot which I hate doing, to be honest if someone marketed towards my ';special needs'; dog, it would probably get my attention, because I really hate bathing him myself. anyways, good luck hope that helps.
run a coupon in a local paper for a discount for new customers. If they like your work they will keep coming back. Go to some local dog parks and post or hand out flyers there, leave flyer with local vet hospitals to pass out to their clients.
You could run a contest in the local paper for a ';Mutt Make-Over'; contest and have people send in pictures of their dogs and then pick a winner. The paper would probably run it for free. You could charge entrants a $10.00 fee and donate the money to a local pet rescue.
Don't use the green shampoo on the white poodles...they turn purple!
Networking!!! Introduce yourself to pet owners, Vets, Animal Shelter Volunteers, friends, anyone who has a dog or knows someone who has a dog. Why not offer an Open House for free nail clipping, refreshments, and maybe a contest (to gather names for mailings)??? Pass out flyers or coupons or business cards. Get a website offering advice or blog on pet issues. Some retail stores (non-competing) will give you permission to solicit customers. Ask first!!! See if you can get a dog food or snack company to provide you with samples that you can give away with your business card stapled to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment