Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am looking into a direct sale home party business. Any advice or comments?

What company would i be most successful with (avon, partylite, mary kay, etc.) What do consumers think of products from companies such as these. I have a friend who sells partylite that is trying to take me under her wing. Would this be the best option. Could I do more then one. I dont want charity from my family and friends I want to carry good products that people really like and really want to buy.I am looking into a direct sale home party business. Any advice or comments?
I don't recommend any of those programs (pyramid schemes). It's like a hopeless pink-collar ghetto-- you don't make much money and all the women interested in the same sort of items to sell all drive down each other's income and are competing for a finite number of customers.





If you want to get into sales and have a talent for it, get a real sales job at a real company. For example, radio stations always need sale people to sell advertising slots. But all that home party selling stuff is for crap and it EXPLOITS women with low self-esteem who think they can only work from home.





Either get out there into the REAL business world or don't do it at all. I have a Mary Kay relative who spends more on going to conventions than she makes, and my mother was a Tupperware lady. It's just not worth it for the time you put in to it.I am looking into a direct sale home party business. Any advice or comments?
Direct sales are not pyramid schemes. A payramid scheme is where some company require a ';sign up'; fee. The person that signs them up makes money for nothing, and there is no end. They keep signing and keep getting money.


When you are in direct sales, you are selling a product!

Report Abuse



It really irriates me that people think that all home business' are scams and for women with low self esteem. These ladies work hard at what they do and enjoy their jobs. How many people can say that?

Report Abuse



Sell whatever products you love and believe in! Be sure to do your homework before making a final decision as some pay out a higher percentage-it is up to YOU in the end! GOOD LUCK! If you need anything please do not hesitate to contanct me.


Private/FREE Support group moderator

Report Abuse



This is for people that are serious and who don鈥檛 want to be misled and get into having to host aparties all the time as we have tried many things and have found a company that has been around for 21 Years and pays you to advertise for them. My wife and I just started and are doing well. It is not an MLM company and no selling, no deliveries or stocking product. My wife鈥檚 aunt has been working with this Company (Melaleuca) for a little over 3 years and home schools 3 kids and makes $9,000 a month. It is a 500 Inc company and the CEO is on the U.S. Chamber of commerce board. I can arrange a web cast with my wife鈥檚 aunt for you and you can decide by yourself and WE WILL help you be successful. It is an honest Win Win.


If you want to see a web cast (presentation) from your home let me know and I will arrange it as that truly is the way to see all about Melaleuca. Have you heard of it. We have just gotten started with my wife's aunts help as it is a team effort and it is fun. Just a quick F.Y.I. 8 out of 10 people that see the web cast join the company and 95% of the people that join re-order product each and every month. Let me know when you are ready and we will set up the web cast.


e-mail: cleanandsafehome@yahoo.com


Thanks,


Rich %26amp; Teresa
I know alot of ladies around here sell arbonne and do well at that. I guess I would look around at all the different types and see what one interests me the most, and which ones offer the best profits.
My sisters and cousins have done a variety of parties... but it seems like the Magic Chef (kitchen gizmos, etc.) has done the best. A friend of mine has had a good home party business with Discovery Toys (educational toys, etc.). Both of the businesses I mentioned are of high quality and in demand; you can't buy them in stores. Good luck.
Well partylite does cross gender boundries more so than any costmetics company. You could also look into ';Tastefully Simply'; and ';Pampered Chef'; too!!





Everyone loves food!
I just answered a question you posted regarding PartyLite specifically... I am currently a consultant and can say this: talk to your friend about PartyLite and consider the hostess program (how much the person having the party will get for free) and the profit program (how much YOU will make as a consultant). I can tell you and your friend will agree that PartyLite offers the best hostess program and opportunity to make money :) I love Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple and Tupperware, but it saddens me to know how much less you get by hosting one of their shows or selling their product. Don't take it from me - do the research... your answer is in the numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment