Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm starting up a home maintanence business and wanted advice on what kind of insurance I need to carry.?

Going to be doing roofing, siding, painting, etc. In OhioI'm starting up a home maintanence business and wanted advice on what kind of insurance I need to carry.?
general liability is a given, you may or may not need environmental.. plus you may or may not want to get your stuff insured depending ont he price of your equipment. contact an insurance agency and ask them what the requirements are, they should be helpful because they are going to want your business.I'm starting up a home maintanence business and wanted advice on what kind of insurance I need to carry.?
You need a Business At Home policy, many companies won't offer it, it depends on the risk and how many customers you have. But that is the official term for it, so just call around and ask. At least that is how it is in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment